Our intuitive software tool Activ eliminates the administration needed to manage document control and enables the improvement processes specified by the standards to efficiently deliver tangible business improvements.
Activ is a secure, web-hosted management system with features that provide highly effective ways of managing the control, update and distribution of information.
We have produced a handy document to show the benefits of using the Activ system versus using other methods.
Find out more about the main ISO standards
- ISO 9001 – Quality management standard that demonstrates an organisational commitment to product and service quality.
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management standard designed to reduce waste and lower an organisation’s environmental impact.
- ISO 17025 – Testing management standard the demonstrates testing integrity and independence.
- ISO 22301 – Business continuity management standard that reduces the impact of disruption on organisational activities.
- ISO 27001 – Information security management systems standard designed to reduce IT and IS risks and lower data threats.
- ISO 45001 – Enhance occupational health and safety management systems, reducing the risk of injury and harm in the workplace.
- ISO 50001 – Improve energy efficiency across operations, premises, transport and industrial processes.
Frequently asked questions
- Web-hosted with secure access from any internet connection (office, home; worldwide)
- Combined Intranet/Extranet document and record storage with intuitive location maps to aid access and retrieval
- Automatic document version control and automatic notification of document, record or data updates
- Action log database for managing customer complaints, improvement ideas and nonconformities with automatic action prompts
- Customer surveys and process compliance monitoring tools
- Automatic data back-up and data loss prevention
- CRM, supplier, project and human resource management databases
- Enable secure, controlled access to documents, records and information by employees, customers and suppliers from any location
- Promote the sharing of best practices and collaborative problem solving
- Provide analysis of customer satisfaction and identify areas that require greater attention and priority
- Enable controlled introduction of new business processes or changes to existing ones
- Significantly reduce the resources required to achieve and maintain compliance with legislation, ISO, OHSAS and other standards
- Support greater employee involvement in business improvement