ISO 17025 is the internationally recognised standard that specifies the competence and quality management system requirements for laboratories that provide testing and/or calibration services. Organisations with laboratories can achieve accreditation by UKAS against ISO 17025 through an assessment of their competence, impartiality and performance capability against the standard.
Learn more about our ISO consultancy services, ISO audits and full ISO outsourcing services.
Interested in other ISO standards?
- ISO 9001 – Quality management standard that demonstrates an organisational commitment to product and service quality.
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management standard designed to reduce waste and lower an organisation’s environmental impact.
- ISO 22301 – Business continuity management standard that reduces the impact of disruption on organisational activities.
- ISO 27001 – Information security management systems standard designed to reduce IT and IS risks and lower data threats.
- ISO 45001 – Enhance occupational health and safety management systems, reducing the risk of injury and harm in the workplace.
- ISO 50001 – Improve energy efficiency across operations, premises, transport and industrial processes.
How can ISO in a Box™ help you?
We can help you achieve ISO 17025 certification whatever your industry sector. If you need to meet the requirements of other standards alongside, we specialise in building integrated systems.
Contact us now to find out how to achieve ISO 17025, discuss your requirements or to obtain a fixed-price quotation with guaranteed certification.