ISO 22301 is the international standard for Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS). It demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to identify and mitigate all threats that have the potential to impact your operations and the subsequent provision of a product or service.
Implementing a BCMS to ISO 22301 standard will assist in identifying and planning for all unexpected disruptions, not just the obvious like fire or flood, but risk and potential reputation damage which can occur from missed deadlines, data leakages, operational, IT outages, industrial actions, disappointed clients or direct financial losses due to the disruption.
A good Business Continuity Management System is built around the business and not around the standard. It should be easy to maintain and set up so you can focus on your business threats and plans to respond and not on ISO 9001.
Interested in other ISO standards?
- ISO 9001 – Quality management standard that demonstrates an organisational commitment to product and service quality.
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management standard designed to reduce waste and lower an organisation’s environmental impact.
- ISO 17025 – Testing management standard the demonstrates testing integrity and independence.
- ISO 27001 – Information security management systems standard designed to reduce IT and IS risks and lower data threats.
- ISO 45001 – Enhance occupational health and safety management systems, reducing the risk of injury and harm in the workplace.
- ISO 50001 – Improve energy efficiency across operations, premises, transport and industrial processes.
How can Equas help you?
We can help you achieve ISO 22301 certification whatever your industry sector. If you need to meet the requirements of other standards alongside, we specialise in building integrated systems.
Contact us now to find out how to achieve ISO 22301, discuss your requirements or to obtain a fixed-price quotation with guaranteed certification.